Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Can You Hook Up Two Battery Chargers To A Battery

Io muovo il culo. Voi non so.





"This thing will never work. Too difficult. People do not understand what the desert and you can sure of that."
few days ago I heard him say so in response to my idea about the possibility of organizing a music event in my home country, aided by the usual group of friends and some institutional support is possible and desirable.

organize a concert of indie music, not to bring Elvis Presley in the town square ... a feasible thing, in fact.
Yet sometimes this way of responding to the stress is really inconceivable, irritating.
"You're shooting a lot of crap," I was told.
And for a moment, that position has been emulated at the table where I sat.

Then fortunately after a short ever returned to a more proactive.
"I want to do? Ok, let's see if you can ... without prejudice and with a minimum of unconsciousness. People do not come? Cocks let's do them for ourselves and for those who appreciate it. There will be people? Well, in this case we won all those "
This in my opinion should be the right attitude. But
not always the case.
In Italy, for example, the common lament accompanied by flattery and idleness is popular as football. The old vice
italic complain and not do shit in the end.
To think that your life begins and ends with the alarm clock in the morning and the film on TV of 21.
To think that much will never change anything, so what's the bump?

Can I share the general idea that a certain immutability of things is in the logic of this country.
But I am also of the view that individually have the right and duty to do something to avoid drowning.
being called complicit in a situation that pleases no one.

Makes you shudder to hear the usual cover band Vasco Rossi as the main attraction of the summer holiday in your country, but despite this there were with our arms folded?
At the end you are much worse than the one who really appreciates the music of shit.
Mirror yourselves and say unmistakably, "I did not understand anything that happens around me."

- Posted by iPad with Blogpress

0 comments:

Post a Comment