Sunday, January 30, 2011

Belkin Tunebase Alternatives?

Verdena, le Major, il file sharing e tutto il resto




Coming out two disks from which I expect a lot.
I'm talking about Mogwai and new work by System Of A Down.
In the meantime I brought home the last of Verdena, double CD with 27 pieces of beauty.

Fifteen years ago it cost a record 38,000 pounds, now I bought a double for the price of 12.90 (for sending more majors, Universal to be exact).
There's something I do not come back, it seems obvious.
Two alternatives: either took it in his pocket at the time, cheerfully and without knowing it or give them to us now discs.
am inclined to the first solution, adding that the digital revolution, file sharing, Napster, and the first E-mule then, they did a great asset to the music business is a reflection of those like me who buy music on repeating material support.

I have never downloaded music illegally, to me is a point of pride.
discs buy them, I want my money going to the musicians, their work, their labels, and why not, to record dealers.
I'll say more. He's right
Godano that one of the new pieces of Marlene Kuntz asks: "how much music you have downloaded? And what you heard?"
download music without material support means separate from an intrinsically linked to the music on which is engraved.
The cover, booklet with lyrics and pictures ... Loans ...
why I can not help it and I think it is appropriate to give it up. Speech

different books and magazines.
In this case, the support material adds nothing to the content, which corresponds perfectly to the container. For this
for convenience I prefer to download that does not detract from speed increases and cutting costs.

I wanted to talk about the CD Verdena but I could not, as usual I have breached the time.
In any case I have yet to listen thoroughly.
One thing I must say they are crazy wild.
And despite this impact to a major label promoting experimental music at times and certainly out of the system. How do
, God only knows ...
Sometimes the devil (corporations) is not as bad as they paint it.

- Posted by iPad with Blogpress

0 comments:

Post a Comment