Saturday, February 5, 2011

Joyeux Noel Phillippe Rombi Sheet Music

Una testa di maiale








seems a horrible thing, but in reality I can assure you that the homemade salami which we eat can not be separated from him.
early, from pork.
The pig's head is cut off and then being ravaged.
short, is an integral part of our precious sausages.

The pig's head is also a warning-style gangster.
is left hanging on the door of the victim, sometimes with a knife stuck in his throat.
definitely not be a surprise.
I remember in the past was also used by fans of Torino Calcio to push the President to do what I do not remember.

In my book there is a pig's head.
is the protagonist of a chapter, in my opinion really stimulating and fun.
It is not used to make salami or not to tremble.
is used to create a setting for the set of a photo.
course is used in a dynamic and not static.
serves to create tension, to disorient.

few days ago a friend shows me the photos.
"I was invited to make salami ... I did a little 'photographs ..."
I remain stunned.
Exactly what I imagined.
a severed pig's head.
Watch the goal as if he were still alive, as if he could breathe.
It makes me think of one thing after all to admire, to look carefully to grasp the details of expression. You

a fierce animal, the pig.
Strong and determined.
Viewed this way, mutilated in its essence, does not lose an ounce of its charm.
"Can I do the download of this picture?" I ask.
"I need to make a concept on my blog"
probably not able to explain the photo, but in any case, it is really impressive.
Give her a look with a bit of attention, possibly driving out prejudice.
At the end you will agree with me that a severed pig's head is nothing but a piece of emotion anchored in our porcine heart.


- Posted by iPad with Blogpress

0 comments:

Post a Comment