Friday, December 17, 2010

Making Popcorn In Trangia

Roma e l'inverno dentro di noi




Rome is cold as I've ever heard.
A beautiful and mysterious city, perhaps the last open-air museum in the world.
I'm here for work, but a little distance from home 'burden to me, was nothing but the habits die hard.
This blog helps me feel at home, but the cold out of this stagnant superalbergo asking you for a € 5.5 wi-fi for an hour ...

would hate to ever travel for work frequently, my kind of animal from the province, under these circumstances, manifests itself with all its force. But I think

if you were born and lived in a big city would have something together.
People born in the province but if you combine something I wonder why the combine in the city.
People move from the periphery of the empire to the city, only to discover that that city is none other than the periphery of something else.
and start again as if nothing had happened.
Looking for another great city in which to try to achieve anything in life.
Looking for someone with whom to share an idea, experience or just the cold that envelops us.
With the conclusion that perhaps there is no point at all and that coleremo peak, whether we like it or not.

- Posted con Blogpress da iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment